Views:4 Author:Grand-packing Publish Time: 2021-07-27 Origin:Grand-packing
As green and healthy life is no longer a slogan but actually comes into our life, sunflower seed oil gradually catches our attention with its high nutritional value. But what nutrient does sunflower seed oil contain?
Sunflower seed oil looks gold and transparent and smells fragrant. It contains a large amount of unsaturated fatty acid such as linoleic acid. Unsaturated fatty acid is necessary for human body for it can help cell regeneration and growth, protect skin health and reduce accumulation of cholesterol in the blood. Therefore, sunflower seed oil is always regarded as high-level nutritional oil.
The consumption of sunflower seed oil is ranked the 4th all over the world, only following that of palm oil, bean oil and rapeseed oil. Global sunflower seed oil yield stabilizes at 10-12 million tons. The oil is also one of the most edible oil in European countries.
Effect and function of sunflower seed oil
1. Sunflower seeds are rich in unsaturated fatty acid, protein, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin Bz, Vitamin E and Vitamin P.
2. Vitamin B1 and Vitamin E rich in sunflower seeds can stabilize our emotion, prevent cell aging and adult diseases, treat insomnia, enhance memory and prevent cancer, hypertension and nervous exhaustion to a certain extent.
3. Sunflower seed oil can benefit our sleep by adjusting brain cell metabolism and improve its inhibition function.
4. Elements such as iron, zinc and manganese enable sunflower seed oil to prevent the users from anemia.
5. Sunflower seed oil is also high in unsaturated fatty acid to decrease the level of cholesterol and help prevention and treatment of arteriosclerosis, hypertension and coronary heart disease.
6. Sunflower seed oil can also decrease the level of triglyceride.
7. The smoke point of sunflower seed oil is pretty high to avoid the harm of oil fume to our body.
As the nutritionist Dr. Josh Akers says, sunflower seeds are rich not only in protein, but also in Vitamin E, manganese and healthy fat. We can have sunflower seeds as snacks and feel full for a long time because each portion of sunflower seeds contains 3-gram protein. The nutritionist also says that Vitamin E is one of our body’s favorite antioxidant. With high level of Vitamin E, sunflower seed oil can balance the level of cholesterol, improve immunity and prevent aging. Furthermore, a spoonful of sunflower seed oil has only 93 calories and provides 24% of our body's daily Vitamin E.
If you want to pack sunflower oil, you can contact us. Our company's blister packaging machine and plastic forming filling and sealing machine can pack sunflower oil, which are very popular on the market now.